**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

lydiaveroni

yea i almost fainted when i saw the needle. and my blood flow damn slowlyyyy. thats why i dont think i can take epidural. cos the needle even bigger

Tiggee

yea i almost fainted when i saw the needle. and my blood flow damn slowlyyyy. thats why i dont think i can take epidural. cos the needle even bigger
but epi is poke your spine. so you cant see the needle and stuff! HAHAS! Im also very scared of pain!

maneo0302

but epi is poke your spine. so you cant see the needle and stuff! HAHAS! Im also very scared of pain!
Im scared of epi too. But alot of friends told me that its just like needle poking. Hope my hubby is beside me to give me support!

I think when the time for contraction pain, nobody cares of the needle.. I guess.. My fren says she never got the epi but she has another jab at the thigh instead which she say is quite good to ease the pain.. however it is, still painful.

maneo0302

I think when the time for contraction pain, nobody cares of the needle.. I guess.. My fren says she never got the epi but she has another jab at the thigh instead which she say is quite good to ease the pain.. however it is, still painful.
I won't have contraction pain as i will be giving birth 2 weeks before my due date, as gynea recommends.
therefore, I think i will feel the pain of the needle.

I rather have gas to make me 'high'...cause a lot of mums who had epi develop back ache after a few months to year after delivery and for some the back ache comes after 10 years.

lsy

I rather have gas to make me 'high'...cause a lot of mums who had epi develop back ache after a few months to year after delivery and for some the back ache comes after 10 years.
Chinese always have a saying short pain better than long pain right. Guess can apply here.

Shannyang

I wont be using epi too.. heard too many issue after tat.. scare.. I will be using laughing gas.. endure awhile.. :p

Carisella

LOL...laughing gas...laugh a few times baby out already. Better den having a needle poked INTO your spine.
I actually enquired with TMC.. they say they no have laughing gas.. :( what's the proper term for it ah? is it GA?.. lol.. the person on the line actually laughed at me..

I'm having my baby at Mount E. I was 21 weeks when i went for my check up...den the doc asked me for birthing options...den i was like...urm...HUH?! SO EARLY AND U NEEDA KNOW?! den he was like have to prepare, make enquiries if they have the type of birthing method u wan...birth plan...FAINT.

Tiggee

I'm having my baby at Mount E. I was 21 weeks when i went for my check up...den the doc asked me for birthing options...den i was like...urm...HUH?! SO EARLY AND U NEEDA KNOW?! den he was like have to prepare, make enquiries if they have the type of birthing method u wan...birth plan...FAINT.
Your gynae kan chiong sia! Lols!