**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

pipilili

Wooo..if we poo poo while we give birth (natural) it will be so embarassing.

But will we feel anything if we are on epid? I dun want to feel any pain..I will push when they instruct me to push but I dun want to feel any pain.:001_302::001_302:

furbee

pipilili, u mean u wanna go for Epi? I scare of needles, even the duno what IU/IV drip i told my Dr i dun wan put ..hehe. (but dont think can)
I also heard after Epi its almost painless that u cant feel whether ur tummy muscle is actually pushing isit?? Or does the pain level differs among all people?

Carisella, u also delivering at TMC? me also.. heard the so-called laughing gas is actually very smelly huh? and dun know if it can reduce a bit of the pain anot

pipilili

I think epi is not painful if done correctly leh. I think the pain for epi is much much lesser than the pain for labour.....so I am definitely opting for it.

But some ppl say epi v pain.....I oso dunno.

I think need to ask gynae cos I dunno anything...just hear ppl say then I listen. This is my #1 sooo sorry can't help much.

hotmilktea

Actually i have been watching Youtube on how people labor and delivery. it freak me out, so my hubby asked me to stop watching it.
there are also videos showing how epi is being done. but i prefer not to click on it, just in case i have to use epi and because of the fear i dont do it.

i was thinking, ok fine, i go thru the delivery without epi , since is the contraction pain and once the baby is out , i should be fine. but then wat about the stitching? how can i go thru the stitch without any anesthesia !!!!

I think epi is not painful if done correctly leh. I think the pain for epi is much much lesser than the pain for labour.....so I am definitely opting for it.

But some ppl say epi v pain.....I oso dunno.

I think need to ask gynae cos I dunno anything...just hear ppl say then I listen. This is my #1 sooo sorry can't help much.

lsy

Actually i have been watching Youtube on how people labor and delivery. it freak me out, so my hubby asked me to stop watching it.
there are also videos showing how epi is being done. but i prefer not to click on it, just in case i have to use epi and because of the fear i dont do it.

i was thinking, ok fine, i go thru the delivery without epi , since is the contraction pain and once the baby is out , i should be fine. but then wat about the stitching? how can i go thru the stitch without any anesthesia !!!!
There will be anesthesia right for 3rd stage of labour? Delivery of placenta. Unless u opt out. I think I'll need to check with gynae too

didy

i think better don't watch these videos... will just scare yourself. let it come naturally.. giving birth to a baby is a natural process. just believe in nature and ur gynae, things will be fine. our job then is just PUSHHHHHHHHHHHH :)

hotmilktea

yup yup, i will check with my gynae too on the options of not going epi and other anesthesia options.

didy...i very gu niang one... i really scare . ha ha .

Tiggee

yup yup, i will check with my gynae too on the options of not going epi and other anesthesia options.

didy...i very gu niang one... i really scare . ha ha .
I dont know which is worse, the natural pain or the epi! Although i hope to keep it as natural as possible. i hope not to have epistomy (wrong spelling i think)!

hotmilktea

ha ha ! same!
my hubby will feed and handle the baby next time i hope... ha ha ...

but what do u do ??? for me i just accompany my hubby , surf net or read books mostly.

i normally slp ard 4am! Everybody disapprove! :x Say next time baby follow my sleeping time!

Tiggee

ha ha ! same!
my hubby will feed and handle the baby next time i hope... ha ha ...

but what do u do ??? for me i just accompany my hubby , surf net or read books mostly.
Surf the net, just brought a few pregnancy/baby books to read from my mom's place & watch cable TV! Sometimes download drama and watch.

Next time i take night shift, hubby take the morning & afternoon! The only prob is he cant produce breast milk! :x

maneo0302

Surf the net, just brought a few pregnancy/baby books to read from my mom's place & watch cable TV! Sometimes download drama and watch.

Next time i take night shift, hubby take the morning & afternoon! The only prob is he cant produce breast milk! :x
So good...I still got to work the next morning. Cant imagine what will happen if i sleep at 4am!

Make a pregnancy ticker