Any1 EDD in May 09?

mikojade

Hi Mummies to be!

I'm new here!
My EDD is 3 May n my little one is a prince:)
Looking forward to exchanging tips with you ladies!

Cheers!

forbearing

hey~

anyone gonna attend the baby's talk on the 21 feb 09?
hosted by zoe tay and li jing mei..
so you think the talk will be useful??
still thinking of going anot~~
hmm
:err:

Yuki Miaka

hihi... i also 1st time preggy. i bought a few pair of mitten & booties. My princess gt 3set of clothing ( 2 from MIL, 1 from 2 buddy)... the rest of bb clothes will pass down from my cousin.

My buddy also bought 1 bottle/food warmer & milk bottles for my princess.

Maybe u can start wat u wanna (that need to buy) first. Do u need to buy bb cot or sarong (or decide to let ur bb slp in cot or sarong)? U intend BF mah? if yes, u wanna latch on or use breast pump? For clothing i suggest dun buy if gt ppl pass to u...

the above suggestion is wat i tot of...
so far haven buy anything, for little bb, thought of getting old clothes for her from my hubby's brother's daughter..
they say small bb better wear old clothes so it's more comfortable and they growing very fast so very soon the clothes will be too small for them... but still will shop one or two sets of new clothes for her next week hehe//..

now pregannt can not go maalysia, so today hubby will go there help me find out the price for all baby items in malaysia, we have roughly do a window shopping for bb items in singapore, so just compare prices and quality before we start buying.. hehe..

i will bf.. but most likely will be using bread pump ... and then feed her in milk bottle...

also dun have intention of having sarong because dun wan bb too use to sarong then everytime got to shake for her... whenever she sleep.

Jia you Jia you...

Catty

so far haven buy anything, for little bb, thought of getting old clothes for her from my hubby's brother's daughter..
they say small bb better wear old clothes so it's more comfortable and they growing very fast so very soon the clothes will be too small for them... but still will shop one or two sets of new clothes for her next week hehe//..

now pregannt can not go maalysia, so today hubby will go there help me find out the price for all baby items in malaysia, we have roughly do a window shopping for bb items in singapore, so just compare prices and quality before we start buying.. hehe..

i will bf.. but most likely will be using bread pump ... and then feed her in milk bottle...

also dun have intention of having sarong because dun wan bb too use to sarong then everytime got to shake for her... whenever she sleep.

Jia you Jia you...
I do frequent jb especially Giant to buy my 2nd DD milk & diapers from what i see malaysia baby items not that much and they mostly sell those funny brand so for my 3rd DD (due 25th May) items mostly i bought in s'pore only for milk & diapers i will still buy from jb..

Yuki Miaka

I do frequent jb especially Giant to buy my 2nd DD milk & diapers from what i see malaysia baby items not that much and they mostly sell those funny brand so for my 3rd DD (due 25th May) items mostly i bought in s'pore only for milk & diapers i will still buy from jb..

ya i heard some of my malaysian frn... bb milk, diaper, laundry & cleaning detergent, bb clothes can buy from malaysia

milk bottles, pacifier, breast pump still singapore better and sone are cheaper also..

so just let my hubby go and find out... most likely will start buying bb item next week after check up..

Catty

ya i heard some of my malaysian frn... bb milk, diaper, laundry & cleaning detergent, bb clothes can buy from malaysia

milk bottles, pacifier, breast pump still singapore better and sone are cheaper also..

so just let my hubby go and find out... most likely will start buying bb item next week after check up..
This your 1st bb? planning to give birth at which hospital? :001_302:

ger-mummy

i also will let my bb wear old clothes pass down from my cousin, my family believe in wearing old clothes so bb can easily handle & grow fast. Old clothes is more comfortable then new clothes (i believe coz alr season le mah, haha)

Yest my mil & i went to tagore lane Kidzloft to buy bb stuff... really cheap leh
initial plan was buy fibre mattress end up buy more then that... haha:Dancing_wub:

i bought: Fibre mattress for playpen 26" x 38"x 1.5" = $10 usual $39.90
Head Support Cushion – Preemie= $3.90 usual $9.90
Blanket = $3.90 ($2 off upon purchase $30) usual $24.90
Bloster Case = $4.95 usual $9.90
Mattress cover w/o zip = $8.95 usual $17.90
Matress cover with zip = $9.90
Napkin Liner = $6.55 usual $13.15
Medicine Dropper = $1.65 usual $3.30
Total= $48.80 Save: Abt $70/=

Kidzloft promotion end 21st Feb
The bb cot also @ 50% discount...

All items was paid by my MIL.
Above item mainly are Cheecky Bon Bon

forbearing

can any kind soul provide me with a list of wat to bring to the hospital when its time to deliver?

and we need to buy before delivery?
eg bb's stuff, my stuff?

im clueless now~

please help!! :embarrassed:

ger-mummy

can any kind soul provide me with a list of wat to bring to the hospital when its time to deliver?

and we need to buy before delivery?
eg bb's stuff, my stuff?

im clueless now~

please help!! :embarrassed:
What to Bring For Your Stay (Inform from TMC)
For maternity patients, please bring along your: .personal nightgowns (front-open types for easier breastfeeding). maternity brassieres . cardigan or dressing gown. bedroom slippers. sanitary belt (optional). sanitary towels (optional). polythene bags (for your soiled linen)Note: It is advisable to have a bag ready with these necessary items packed 2 to 4 weeks befoe estimated delivery date.

We will provide the following for your newborn baby:. baby vests. disposable diapers. toiletries. a baby bag. wrapping blanket. a pair of mittensBasic toiletries throughout your stay with us will be provided. However, you may also like to bring along your personal clothing, cosmetics and toiletries for a more comfortable stay. You are advised against bringing large sums of cash or valuables.

forbearing

What to Bring For Your Stay (Inform from TMC)
For maternity patients, please bring along your: .personal nightgowns (front-open types for easier breastfeeding). maternity brassieres . cardigan or dressing gown. bedroom slippers. sanitary belt (optional). sanitary towels (optional). polythene bags (for your soiled linen)Note: It is advisable to have a bag ready with these necessary items packed 2 to 4 weeks befoe estimated delivery date.

We will provide the following for your newborn baby:. baby vests. disposable diapers. toiletries. a baby bag. wrapping blanket. a pair of mittensBasic toiletries throughout your stay with us will be provided. However, you may also like to bring along your personal clothing, cosmetics and toiletries for a more comfortable stay. You are advised against bringing large sums of cash or valuables.

wow..thanks for your help =)

wat about what to get before bb's arrival?
as in for home use..like cot all this?
what should we get in advance?

ger-mummy

wow..thanks for your help =)

wat about what to get before bb's arrival?
as in for home use..like cot all this?
what should we get in advance?
For My BB:

i din buy cot juz get playpen mattress to lay on my queen's size bed (hubby got to slp in the floor)... Mattress cover, blanket, bloster case and head support cushion. (my mum will do the bean spout pillow for my bb) &

i get a battery operate brest pump ( i will BF) Avent milk bottles & warmer. Towel with hook, mitten & booties (abt 5 new pairs, as my cousin will pass down)

napkin & the cover + napkin liner ( althot need to wash but it good for bb skin heard my mum said. Also less irritate bb skin) 3 suit of clothes (bought by mil & frenz, as my cousin will pass down also).

Like pram mayb u like to get a new one (my hubby's frenz will give his son pram to us)

Bouncer/rocker can get later or see gt ppl give as gift or not. Baby tub think Private Hospital will 1 when discharge, not sure but Mt. A have.

I will wash my bb stuff with bb detergent.
BB detergent, shampoo & shower form & cotton balls will get ard next month after i visit my gynae.

Caroltpl

Hi to all mum-to-be in May,

I just joined this forum not long ago, my EDD is 30th may and it's a girl.

Anyone attending for the baby talk on 21st Feb at Farimont Singapore.