Edd dec 2012

lovepixie

Prettygem, don't worry, u should trust your doctor ! Different babies grow differently, as for myself people ard me keep saying how small my tummy looks, it worries me but doctor say baby is okay ! No matter whether u eat alot or little, ur baby will take in what baby needs, even if it leaves u with no nutrients at all . :)

Mreow Mreow, mine is boxing day ! 26 dec .

Lovepixie, coming soon ey ! I have no idea how u can have the energy to even move about, I feel breathless just getting up from bed to pee .
Hi pretty gem,
Don't worry last time my weight suddenly drop cos I vomit too much in morning. Keep good spirits up ya!

Hi Honeyfiedcherry ,

Haha sumore I still can wake up early morning fetch my husband to airport and fetch my mum from airport. I feel like a big balloon waddling like a mother duck. Later go for weekly checkup again. Hai...

Lovepixie,
Wah, crazy . These days I feel so ugly . My hair is all over the place and my face ! I don't feel like putting on makeup, even if I do, I feel as tho I look worse with makeup than without . Haha .
Now it's those weekly checkups, with ur impending due date .. My next check up is in 2 weeks, and I already feel like going under the covers just thinking about it .. KKH is such a hassle to go to !

Good luck with your checkup today !

Hi mummies,
Just checking if any of you plan to put some kind of mattress pad over your bedsheet to protect your mattress in the event that our water bag burst while sleeping? If so, any idea where we can get them? Thought I remembered some mummy in here mentioning that we can get it at watson's, but when i went to ask over the weekend they say that they don't have such product.

Mreow mreow: My EDD is on 28 Dec :)

MamaDT

Hi MummieS!

it's normal to feel pain at pelvis there as early as starting week 35... Read from baby centre.sg.... More readups can be done here: http://www.babycenter.com.sg/stages/0135?scid=sg_en_mbtw_pregnancy_preg35

I am having the pain too... Lots more destructive sleep due to the pain when I am turning around... Just bear with it dearies!!! Hugs!

:) have a good day!!

MamaDT

Pink2Purple

I am still thinking whether to buy for confinement purpose in case too much blood and it just overflows before I get up from bed to rush toilet to change pad.... Lol

Isetan online got sell :) go check it out yah...

MamaDT

Oh yah and as for buying to prepare in case it's waterbag burst.... I think unnecessary coz if u already have a mattress protector now, the current one will just do its purpose to protect ur mattress. For bedsheets... Since it is just water and non-sticky, I think it's washable heehee so don't need extra protector to protect bedsheets... Just my opinion lah heeehee

Thanks MamaDT! Saw the mattress mat that you were talking about frm Isetan's website.
Hrmm you do have a point abt the mattress protector. Think I'll have some of these ready in case i need during confinement. Wonder if we need to put in baby's cot as well?

Oh yah and as for buying to prepare in case it's waterbag burst.... I think unnecessary coz if u already have a mattress protector now, the current one will just do its purpose to protect ur mattress. For bedsheets... Since it is just water and non-sticky, I think it's washable heehee so don't need extra protector to protect bedsheets... Just my opinion lah heeehee

MamaDT

Hmmm for baby's cot, I intend to buy a waterproof mattress protector to protect mattress... Heehee not intending to buy disposable protector on bedsheets coz scared baby don't feel comfy... Anyway, hopefully his diapers can save the bedsheets lol

Mreow Mreow

LovePixie--> 2Dec
Allele--> 2Dec

MamaDT--> 17Dec

MreowMreow--> 18Dec
Momopeachgal--> 18Dec

HoneyfiedCherry--> 26Dec
Pink2purple--> 28Dec

MamaDT

Hi Mreow Mreow!!

It's not updating! Haha I always go to lilypie and refresh ticker code and update the codes again in this forum.... It's a hassle haha
When u see that mine isn't updated, it just mean s I am not using my lappy to write in this forum... Hohoho

MamaDT

Oh yah I think momopeachgal's EDD has changed to 17/12... If I am not wrong lol!
5 more weeks!!!!!!!
Mreow Mreow, start washing your clothes and prepare ur hospital bag! Lol :p

lovepixie

Lovepixie,
Wah, crazy . These days I feel so ugly . My hair is all over the place and my face ! I don't feel like putting on makeup, even if I do, I feel as tho I look worse with makeup than without . Haha .
Now it's those weekly checkups, with ur impending due date .. My next check up is in 2 weeks, and I already feel like going under the covers just thinking about it .. KKH is such a hassle to go to !

Good luck with your checkup today !
Hi Honeyfiedcherry

Today my mum say I look dishevelled. My skin is pasty although I put tinted sunblock while going out. T_T my ex-boss last week also say I look terrible and ask if I'm ok. :p Must put makeup when go out as to not scare ppl

Mreow Mreow

Hi Mreow Mreow!!

It's not updating! Haha I always go to lilypie and refresh ticker code and update the codes again in this forum.... It's a hassle haha
When u see that mine isn't updated, it just mean s I am not using my lappy to write in this forum... Hohoho

I see...
okok :)

Yes, ive not washed my clothes or packed my hospital bag!!!!
*bleah

Super R&R.... Rest and relac only...

I will buy the baby detergent first then wash ok??

Hehehe :)

Last edited:

Mreow Mreow

Hi pretty gem,
Don't worry last time my weight suddenly drop cos I vomit too much in morning. Keep good spirits up ya!

Hi Honeyfiedcherry ,

Haha sumore I still can wake up early morning fetch my husband to airport and fetch my mum from airport. I feel like a big balloon waddling like a mother duck. Later go for weekly checkup again. Hai...

hehe, I alwaysss drive to airport too!! :)
We migth have met on the roads! HAHA...

Weekly checkup ah...
Waa, ur baby coming soon!!!!! :D

Has your doc done the cervis check?
Does it hurt??

allele

Hello allele,
Lets count down together. How's ur preparation?

Hi mummies,
I just discovered there are diff quality of Eco nappy haiz. Bought ThE one that is not good at keeping the surface dry. :( diff price diff quality :(
Hi! Preparations ar.. Basically I have washed baby's newborn clothings, hankies, towels to welcome her arrival. The smell of the baby detergent is so nice and it's so cute to see the little newborn clothes, mittens, booties hanging up high there. Haha.. I have also prepared the hospital bags for me and baby. Today just get to experiment the electric breast pump passed down by my relative, just to get an idea of how to use first. Im not sure if I shall buy a small tin of formula milk to standby or not.. I hope I have sufficient breast milk for my daughter.

How about your preparations? Thought of a name for your baby?? :)

Lovepixie, me too ! I feel like I'm scaring everyone, I'm not even going out with friends anymore, they are mostly still in the single life, I feel out of place ..

I wonder how Liza is doing with the latching.

Allele, I was thinking of the same thing ! To buy a spare formula for my newborn or not, in case I don't have enough . But I think I won't buy, otherwise one day if I panic, I straightaway give formula .. Not good not good ..

allele

Lovepixie, me too ! I feel like I'm scaring everyone, I'm not even going out with friends anymore, they are mostly still in the single life, I feel out of place ..

I wonder how Liza is doing with the latching.

Allele, I was thinking of the same thing ! To buy a spare formula for my newborn or not, in case I don't have enough . But I think I won't buy, otherwise one day if I panic, I straightaway give formula .. Not good not good ..
Yah I think it's better to observe and see how baby is doing. Probably I'll just get some sample packs to standby first.