EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Gracecwz

does anyone know if every day a bowl of mix fruits after lunch (about 30 mins later) is too much or too little? nowadays I've been getting a bowl of mix fruits ($3) from Sun Moon which includes strawberry, kiwi, rock melon, honeydew, dragon fruit, mango, apple, peach, pear, grape, orange (1-2 bite size of each).. sometimes when I got home at night, I will try to eat 1 whole apple.. jus afraid I am eating too much fruits per day...
wow... i like your healthy dessert... makes me wanna eat some now...

climsp

Dilys, clinic afternoon time is 2 to 5. Is not pack in the afternoon.
They nvr create scene there. B4 go in for the 1st they still hug n kiss ther, after the 1st time girl look stun, 2nd time cry out.
Meilynn- agreed with u. As we try for 3yr to have my little cutie!! really hope tat the gal will wake up, this type of guy not worth it! He didn't even wan to accompany her in for the 2nd time nor help her pay at the counter. Showing no care or guilty for causing hurt for the gal or the baby!! My hubby feel like tell tat guy how much will it cost u to get a condom to prevent all this hurt!! Poor girl have to pay all this shit w/ her health body mentally n also her $$.

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,

Just to update on my previous post.... I went for check up today and mentioned to the gynea about my numbness in the fingers and he mentioned that is due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. There are very little thing we can do about it and normally it will go off after delivery. There is a feedback from one of his patient whom has more severe condition that she use the wrist splint that could help her.

Gracecwz

Hi Mummies,

Just to update on my previous post.... I went for check up today and mentioned to the gynea about my numbness in the fingers and he mentioned that is due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. There are very little thing we can do about it and normally it will go off after delivery. There is a feedback from one of his patient whom has more severe condition that she use the wrist splint that could help her.
From what I understand, we can do exercises to prevent it. As for treating.... Normal people might take vit b1,6 and 12 in hopes of treating it. But we now pregnant, better not try. Can only do our best to prevent it or prevent it from worsening. Try doing finger exercises everyday? Get hubby to massage hand and fingers?

Rukia

Hi Mummies,

Suddenly got this numbness and finger cant bend symptoms this week. Sigh!

I guess we just have to endure til after delivery. A few weeks more. Excited, cant wait to see my little princess...

sunkissed

During ultrasound the doc will listen and measure the umbilical cord blood flow. A high reading means there is high resistance in blood flow to baby
Hey milkshake, this sounds familiar to my case. Did your doctor prescribe aspirin? It's supposed to thin your blood so that more blood can flow to the baby. That's what was prescribed when my baby was initially found to be small. It helped as my baby grew a bit bigger. But maybe cos it was prescribed too late then a too little time for my baby to grow.

Just had my follow up checkup this week. The doctor said mine was "severe" case cos it happened at week 24. Usually it happens around week 36. Hang in there! Rest more also!!

miracle25

wow... i like your healthy dessert... makes me wanna eat some now...

I lazy to eat at home cos only me and my hubby.. the easiest fruit to get is apple, orange, pear.. but I like to eat rock melon, honeydew, dragonfruits too.. but they comes in bigger size which is too much for me and my hubby to finish and my hubby is those type who dun realy like to eat fruits one... so I can only have this variety during lunch.. hee...

milkshake

Hey milkshake, this sounds familiar to my case. Did your doctor prescribe aspirin? It's supposed to thin your blood so that more blood can flow to the baby. That's what was prescribed when my baby was initially found to be small. It helped as my baby grew a bit bigger. But maybe cos it was prescribed too late then a too little time for my baby to grow.

Just had my follow up checkup this week. The doctor said mine was "severe" case cos it happened at week 24. Usually it happens around week 36. Hang in there! Rest more also!!

Hi sunkissed, I've been on aspirin since I got pregnant. I guess I just need to rest as much as I can where possible. Works been so hectic last 2 weeks :(

Rukia

Hi sunkissed, I've been on aspirin since I got pregnant. I guess I just need to rest as much as I can where possible. Works been so hectic last 2 weeks :(
I have been on aspirin ever since i got preggie but gynae did not mention if its due to high resistant of blood supply to baby. Only mentioned it will help thin the blood to ensure more blood reaches baby and provide the nutrients required.

Is this the only reason why aspirin is prescribed?

climsp

Will start ML on my 37week. Getting more Braxton Hicks contractions, butt pain n heartburn more nowadays, tend to vomit after meal also.
Anyone know how to count ML. We got 16 weeks ML, intend to get 10 weeks 1st. So how the remain 6 weeks is count? 5 day per week? Wat abt those mummies who who 5.5 or 6 days per week? Will feel unfair if can count by 5 day per week onli.

RedDevil

Will start ML on my 37week. Getting more Braxton Hicks contractions, butt pain n heartburn more nowadays, tend to vomit after meal also.
Anyone know how to count ML. We got 16 weeks ML, intend to get 10 weeks 1st. So how the remain 6 weeks is count? 5 day per week? Wat abt those mummies who who 5.5 or 6 days per week? Will feel unfair if can count by 5 day

Im taking full 16 weeks because I already lose out for June as it it achool
holiday. So My office help me to calculate when tto go back to work and also can spend more ttime with My baby. Perhaps u can ask ur hr?

Meilynn

Anyone know how to count ML. We got 16 weeks ML, intend to get 10 weeks 1st. So how the remain 6 weeks is count? 5 day per week? Wat abt those mummies who who 5.5 or 6 days per week? Will feel unfair if can count by 5 day per week onli.

Per statutory requirement, the last 8 weeks can be taken anytime within 1 year from child date of birth. For example if working on 5 day week * 8 weeks = 40 working days. Thus, can utilize these 40 days within the 1 year period.

For me, I intend to work as long as I can. Taking the full 16 weeks at one stretch.

miracle25

my hubby dun intend to look for fengshui master to calculate the chinese name for our baby.. anyone has any website can intro as reference?

climsp

Per statutory requirement, the last 8 weeks can be taken anytime within 1 year from child date of birth. For example if working on 5 day week * 8 weeks = 40 working days. Thus, can utilize these 40 days within the 1 year period.

For me, I intend to work as long as I can. Taking the full 16 weeks at one stretch.
think mine should be 5.5 X 6week = 33day. dun intend to take all, cos my mum will be taking care of bb, she may want to go for break or baby need to go for injection, can take this remain day leave.