EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

seems to be mixed reviews, some say nice, some say not
i didnt get to try cos natal essentials dont deliver to my area :-( some say portion quite big
but newbaby portions are decent - enough for a hungry mummy i think :)

Babyeskimo, thanks for your reviews on the confinement tingkat! :)

I am gonna order too but im gg to have their trial first...

Im a big eater so I guess i wont order a trial for Happy Mums & Babies already..

I will try natal essentials and others! :)
Is the dishes from natal essentials yummy?

Hi Nature59

Thanks for the website. :) I just found out tanglin mall #03 (mother & baby) sell Lansinoh nipple cream..think I go down next week to buy. :)

Hi Fynzy
i feel uncomfortable n hard to breath when stomach is hard whole day after shopping..I think not so good to let stomach hard everyday..but that time..I hard for 1 week as I hv to shop for bb stuff everyday..haha..but become worried as frens keep tell me don't be everyday hard..so after I stop shopping, the stomach feel soft. Think don't let it hard 24 hrs..let it hv some hrs to relax. :)

That time I don't believe that it is due to my everyday shopping that caused tummy to feel hard as i only shop like 2hrs per day..and once wake up everyday, i feel hard tummy. i even kept asking around frens why tummy hard everyday..then when i really stop going out for few days, the tummy really soften. So think must really stay at home to rest first in order to stop the hard tummy. :)

Yup agreed with barneybaby. I rested at home for a few days and gynae said cervix was thicker. Previously was a little on the thin side.

Rest well all

Do u mummies ever get this very regular beating at your tummy? The beat is regular like heartbeat but too slow to be baby's heartbeat. At first, I thought its my heartbeat but hubby said how can my heart be at my tummy, Hahahha. Usually the beats last for a while then stop. I'm not sure if it is baby hiccupping....

EYA

yeah i think its the baby's heartbeat. i have that for quite some time too :)

Do u mummies ever get this very regular beating at your tummy? The beat is regular like heartbeat but too slow to be baby's heartbeat. At first, I thought its my heartbeat but hubby said how can my heart be at my tummy, Hahahha. Usually the beats last for a while then stop. I'm not sure if it is baby hiccupping....

nature59

I felt it as well, it could be heart beat or baby hiccuping! hehe

teriwinkle

I get that too! Think it's hicupps by the baby!

Katherine57:707717 said:

gracelkw

Yeah!! That's baby hiccuping :eek:
My baby hiccups 4-6 times per day. Lol!!!

EYA

yeah i think its the baby's heartbeat. i have that for quite some time too :)
SORRY! i wanted to say BABY HICCUPS but i typed heartbeat instead. hee.
Packing my hospital bag this weekend! OMG.. the date is drawing nearer for all of us....

fynzy

I thought I should walk more in the last tri so that delivery will be easier so I've been going to lots of places to just walk and walk. Ikea, Giant, NEX, JB Jusco etc etc.. hahaha and I walk for hours non stop. Even when I dont do anything like now, my tummy is still so hard. Maybe I should rest more.

barneybaby:707684 said:
That time I don't believe that it is due to my everyday shopping that caused tummy to feel hard as i only shop like 2hrs per day..and once wake up everyday, i feel hard tummy. i even kept asking around frens why tummy hard everyday..then when i really stop going out for few days, the tummy really soften. So think must really stay at home to rest first in order to stop the hard tummy. :)

Thanks all! Was thinking it's baby hiccuping but can't be sure.

Packing my hospital bag also!! Took out some clothes today already. R u all going to wear pj or????

Fynzy I think some walking is fine but as we get heavier, we can't walk too long also because baby will keep weighing down on the cervix

nature59

Packing my hospital bag also!! Took out some clothes today already. R u all going to wear pj or????

Fynzy I think some walking is fine but as we get heavier, we can't walk too long also because baby will keep weighing down on the cervix
I have packed mine too. I'm wearing a night gown kind thats easy to pull down to bf.
Every time i walk too much i need to pee frequently. I prefer to swim.. heh

me indulged in a special made gown with snaps down arms to bf

any breastfeeding friendly gown or kimono wrap type also can i think... easy to wrap an unwrap, just get thicker material

how many bras to pack in? i am running out of bras if i pack too many in!

EYA

i thot of wearing PJ. u know the buttoned shirt and bottom kind. but not sure if can its more comfy to wear pants or dress kind.
scared it will be painful to wear pants over..

nature59

me indulged in a special made gown with snaps down arms to bf

any breastfeeding friendly gown or kimono wrap type also can i think... easy to wrap an unwrap, just get thicker material

how many bras to pack in? i am running out of bras if i pack too many in!
Ha, I only packed one coz not staying that long yeah? and you will be wearing one in?

shd b ok to wear pants unless have cesarean delivery then the elastic might not be comfy

i thot of wearing PJ. u know the buttoned shirt and bottom kind. but not sure if can its more comfy to wear pants or dress kind.
scared it will be painful to wear pants over..

Yes is the baby hiccup:)