EDD October

Triquetra

Heard my friends mentioned that baby gals will be earlier than EDD date whereas for baby boy will be delayed by at least 1 to 2 weeks.. dunno how true it is thou..
My friend's daughter is late while mine is early so I think it depends on individual.

Thanks for the sharing fern!! I do walk alot as I am a sales personnel, on and off I have to visit my clients at Tuas. On top of that, my gynae advise me to go swimming as that helps to reduce backache. Am going for my check up again this Saturday, hope my baby is healthy as usual as I just got back from Ipoh by Coach (7 hours coach ride) :p

Oh wow. 7 hours ride is no joke and with you preggie some more. I hope you had a good trip. Yeah my gynae told me to go swimming too but I was thinking I need to buy a new set of swimming attire just for these period so I resort to walking in the park instead.

Hi,

My baby also active especially after meal and there is music on, my EDD is 29 Oct. I'm still thinking how to plan my maternity leave. am thinking taking 1 week before i start my maternity leave on 24 Oct. :)
I think no one can beat my baby :p I think she's dancing inside my womb - the whole day. My gynae said she's playing chasing. Haha... So I asked her if my baby will be as active when she's out, gynae said not necessary. We shall see.

My edd is 1 day earlier than yours.
Are you going for natural birth or c sect?

I think it all depends on how comfortable are you feeling. For myself, I am drained from lack of proper rest, taking care of daughter, work and so on... To prepare myself for child birth I give myself almost 3 weeks rest (since 37 weeks onward is considered full term). Secondly, I also intend to start preparing my coming baby's stuffs during my maternity leave. Like cleaning the cot, washing and packing the clothes, last minute shopping etc. It kinda make me happy doing those hehehe....

I also intend to take 16 weeks straight cause I want to focus on breastfeeding. If I start my maternity on 12 Sept, by date I should return to work on 1 Jan 2011 but 1 Jan is a public holiday while 2 Jan is a replacement holiday so I am only going back on the 3 Jan =P
Whoa, nice. You've all nicely planned :) Talking about breastfeeding, please do come back here and share :). I intend to do full breastfeeding too but being first time mom, I'm unsure about so many things. I could just read up for now.

Triquetra

Whoa, nice. You've all nicely planned :) Talking about breastfeeding, please do come back here and share :). I intend to do full breastfeeding too but being first time mom, I'm unsure about so many things. I could just read up for now.
kellymom :: Breastfeeding and Parenting
This is one very useful website for breastfeeding mom.
Where will you be delivering? All hospitals should have a lactation consultant whom you can request to see during your stay. They will teach and guide you if you are first time mom :)

kellymom :: Breastfeeding and Parenting
This is one very useful website for breastfeeding mom.
Where will you be delivering? All hospitals should have a lactation consultant whom you can request to see during your stay. They will teach and guide you if you are first time mom :)
Oh, thank you so much for the link. It helps me to get prepared as much as possible. I'll be delivering at Mount E. Yup, will ask for lactation consultant. Thanks again!

Stephy126

Oh wow. 7 hours ride is no joke and with you preggie some more. I hope you had a good trip. Yeah my gynae told me to go swimming too but I was thinking I need to buy a new set of swimming attire just for these period so I resort to walking in the park instead.
Yes, I bought myself a set of bikini for swimming purpose :p Dont think am able to fit into any swim suit now

Triquetra

Yes, I bought myself a set of bikini for swimming purpose :p Dont think am able to fit into any swim suit now
Wahhhhh you wear your bikini to swim?
I have lost my body image totally. Was tempted to get a maternity photoshoot but now I think I can give up that idea.
Looking at myself in the mirror is depressing enough!
I am seeing my gynae tomorrow... wondering how much more weight have I put on >.<"

Stephy126

Wahhhhh you wear your bikini to swim?
I have lost my body image totally. Was tempted to get a maternity photoshoot but now I think I can give up that idea.
Looking at myself in the mirror is depressing enough!
I am seeing my gynae tomorrow... wondering how much more weight have I put on >.<"
LOL the bikini come with a cover-up.. so it's still ok... :p

Stephy126

My colleague who's EDD on 6 September was admitted to the hospital this morning... just pray that both baby and her are in good condition...

Alisa

I think no one can beat my baby :p I think she's dancing inside my womb - the whole day. My gynae said she's playing chasing. Haha... So I asked her if my baby will be as active when she's out, gynae said not necessary. We shall see.
i heard their charather is set even when they are in our womb. I ever talked to a mother, she say her boy is so active when in her tummy, move so much till her colleagues are shock too. in the end, baby born also very active. mine is also always moving so i guess my boy will be very active too.

Stephy126

What happened?
Am waiting for my gynae visit, 15.5kgs gained so far -.-"
Under observation, heard that she got contraction since 20 weeks but didnt realise that it's important.. might have pre-mature baby. She gained 13 kgs so far.. as for my case, I gained about 5 kgs (27 weeks) I dunno what is the feeling of having contraction eh...

nattynat

Under observation, heard that she got contraction since 20 weeks but didnt realise that it's important.. might have pre-mature baby. She gained 13 kgs so far.. as for my case, I gained about 5 kgs (27 weeks) I dunno what is the feeling of having contraction eh...
i've been having abit of contractions. but i've been dismissing it off as braxton hicks cuz it's not so frequent yet.
but i was in alot of pain the past 3 days cuz i had high fever. can't lie on my back neither can i sleep on my side.

Stephy126

i've been having abit of contractions. but i've been dismissing it off as braxton hicks cuz it's not so frequent yet.
but i was in alot of pain the past 3 days cuz i had high fever. can't lie on my back neither can i sleep on my side.
Better keep your gynae posted on your condiition... my colleague did not pay attention to her condition and that's why she's under hospitalization now. The baby is not ready and if she deliver by now.. she have to pay SGD1000/day for the pre mature baby as the baby's lung is not well formed for the time being...

yinching

Better keep your gynae posted on your condiition... my colleague did not pay attention to her condition and that's why she's under hospitalization now. The baby is not ready and if she deliver by now.. she have to pay SGD1000/day for the pre mature baby as the baby's lung is not well formed for the time being...
Hi,

I thought the detailed scanning will show whether the baby development is being formed? How come now the baby's lung not well formed?

yinching

I think it's not fully develop... so the baby cannot breath on her own for the time being (33wk)
Usually when we went for our checkup we will ask the gynae on the baby development, how big is the baby now n etc? That why we must check with our gynae whenever we went for our checkup.

Alisa

the organ are there but not working yet. think is premature baby, doc will inject something to boost the lung so that it can work earlier.