EDD October

Triquetra

im waiting for my result next week. acutally i took the test last sat but when i call the clinic, they say they will call me back but never... then next mon is my appointment so will till then to see my result lor. my colleague said, if the clinic never call me should be good news. hee...

im having problem sleeping... will always wake up and difficult to sleep back... and these 2 days i got tired very early and sleep at 10pm.
Usually they wont call you if the test result is fine.
I cannot even fall asleep in the first place >.<"
When I finally manage to fall asleep, either the urge to go pee pee or my daughter will wake me up :(
Sitting is extremely uncomfortable, my bb cant stop moving and loves kicking my ribcages -_-''

Alisa

Usually they wont call you if the test result is fine.
I cannot even fall asleep in the first place >.<"
When I finally manage to fall asleep, either the urge to go pee pee or my daughter will wake me up :(
Sitting is extremely uncomfortable, my bb cant stop moving and loves kicking my ribcages -_-''
then mine should be good news! Hee...
my baby will only hit my rib when i slouch on the sofa lor.

joanneneo

Hi all, I been hospital leave for 1months so seldom online.
Only back to work today.

I was having labour contraction and was admit into hospital, doctor put me on drip and was given 2injections to mature baby lungs. That injection is very very very painful. zzz... i cried cos the pain is worst than leg cramp many many times.

Triquetra

Only back to work today.

I was having labour contraction and was admit into hospital, doctor put me on drip and was given 2injections to mature baby lungs. That injection is very very very painful. zzz... i cried cos the pain is worst than leg cramp many many times.
Oh no.. Are you feeling better?
I am most probably working until end of this month.

Stephy126

Only back to work today.

Please take good care as you are having the same syndrome as my colleague. She's till under hospitalization as of today...

joanneneo

Please take good care as you are having the same syndrome as my colleague. She's till under hospitalization as of today...
Thanks, i am getting better now... at least no labour contraction. Feel so tired now as first day back to work after 1month rest. :D
I thinking to get 1month earlier to go for maternity which will be mid of sept.

nattynat

i think i will get a 'scolding' from the gynae when i go for my checkup on 10/08 for not going to the hospital that time when i was having high fever and v bad abdominal pain. haha

Triquetra

when is ur due date? can take so early?
My EDD is 2 Oct.
Earliest according to MOM regulation is 4 weeks before which is 4 Sept.
I have some leave which I need to clear from I can take leave on 1st and 2nd Sept follow by ML on 5th Sept onwards all the way until 25 Dec. 26 is replacement holiday so 27 ~ 30th Dec I take another 4 days.
2nd Jan is placement holiday again so back to work on the 3rd Jan xD

joanneneo

My EDD is 2 Oct.
Earliest according to MOM regulation is 4 weeks before which is 4 Sept.
I have some leave which I need to clear from I can take leave on 1st and 2nd Sept follow by ML on 5th Sept onwards all the way until 25 Dec. 26 is replacement holiday so 27 ~ 30th Dec I take another 4 days.
2nd Jan is placement holiday again so back to work on the 3rd Jan xD
replacement holiday is include in the maternity ya... we are not entitle to it.

Stephy126

Went for my regular check up last Saturday. My baby gal is about 1.5kgs now and my weight gain is about 3.5kg. My Gynae said likely my gal will be a big built baby since both the parents are BIG :p

Triquetra

Went for my regular check up last Saturday. My baby gal is about 1.5kgs now and my weight gain is about 3.5kg. My Gynae said likely my gal will be a big built baby since both the parents are BIG :p
My baby was 1.4kgs at 29 weeks 4 days.
I put on 15.5kgs!!!!!!!! So most of the weight I have gained is on myself -.-"
My daughter is born 3.66 kgs, my hubby's side all big babies -.-"

Stephy126

My baby was 1.4kgs at 29 weeks 4 days.
I put on 15.5kgs!!!!!!!! So most of the weight I have gained is on myself -.-"
My daughter is born 3.66 kgs, my hubby's side all big babies -.-"
Oh my baby is really big size then.. she's at her week 28 only.. >.< Am still thinking to go for natural birth.. hope her size is not too big to me... try to take lesser carbo.. take more meat and vege.. that helps!!