EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

justamom

lizzy2101:734211 said:
Justamom finally! Left and right leg position. Lol sorry for the clutter is my friend's room hehe only there has wall mirror lol
Ah I gt it.! But the other leg straightened de.. won't it bend itself? Also My boy's head is lower than the edge? Means his head cant b seen fr the outside.. can b used?

Lingz12

Aww Meltie.. Hope Charlotte will be a good girl todae (better still from now on!).. I can't go over to help u cos im too far away at sengkang! Haha.. I can give u moral support though.. Jia you!

Todae I brought my little girl to babyspa at NEX! Before I was preggie I used to stand outside Harbourfront and PS branch watching bb swim.. Todae's my turn (or rather my girl's turn)! I suppose she enjoyed it cos though she din smile at all throughout the session, she din scream and fuss either! She screamed abit wen they put the neck float on but was ok once she's in e pool.. A bit stiff initially, then slowly kicking her legs and soon waving her hands in the water too! Such a joy watching her swim and kicking her chubby legs! And after the swim, she's fast asleep! Haha.. Now trying to convince hubby to let me sign up the package as it is a better deal.. But the stingy man say ex and say y not jus swim in our bath tub (i say nt deep enuff) or downstairs at the pool (i say water's too cold! Smemore got chlorine lor).. :(

Meltie, maybe u can try bringing Charlotte to the babyspa.. She will concuss after the swim! Haha..

justamom

lizzy2101:734198 said:
Hmm i carry him to sleep, he has vices too lol must swing before sleeping sometimes, when he's already asleep i put him like that.. And wait for him to wake up lol, he's still sleeping so i guess he will skip his 4-6pm nap :-D
Did ur boy scream when He's awake n finding himself at this position?? I shd try someday...Hee

justamom

Lingz12:734244 said:
Aww Meltie.. Hope Charlotte will be a good girl todae (better still from now on!).. I can't go over to help u cos im too far away at sengkang! Haha.. I can give u moral support though.. Jia you!

Todae I brought my little girl to babyspa at NEX! Before I was preggie I used to stand outside Harbourfront and PS branch watching bb swim.. Todae's my turn (or rather my girl's turn)! I suppose she enjoyed it cos though she din smile at all throughout the session, she din scream and fuss either! She screamed abit wen they put the neck float on but was ok once she's in e pool.. A bit stiff initially, then slowly kicking her legs and soon waving her hands in the water too! Such a joy watching her swim and kicking her chubby legs! And after the swim, she's fast asleep! Haha.. Now trying to convince hubby to let me sign up the package as it is a better deal.. But the stingy man say ex and say y not jus swim in our bath tub (i say nt deep enuff) or downstairs at the pool (i say water's too cold! Smemore got chlorine lor).. :(

Meltie, maybe u can try bringing Charlotte to the babyspa.. She will concuss after the swim! Haha..
Hey lingz u went! Was quite fun right for them to swim! Ya My boy also Zzz v well aft the swimming! Ya can't take bb to the pool water dirty also cos kids pee inside n nt gd for bb as water too cold..alternative u can buy the portable pool n neck float n let her swim at yr place..

felicity

lizzy2101:734198 said:
Hmm i carry him to sleep, he has vices too lol must swing before sleeping sometimes, when he's already asleep i put him like that.. And wait for him to wake up lol, he's still sleeping so i guess he will skip his 4-6pm nap :-D
Did ur boy scream when He's awake n finding himself at this position?? I shd try someday...Hee
I also put my bb down sleeping in her tummy sometimes when she fell asleep while latching lying on my tummy, tummy to tummy... But she wakes up will cry... Usually on her back she wakes up she won't cry... I think she feels v helpless in the tummy down position...

Meltie oh dear I hope I can help too :/ baby Charlotte pls give ur mummy a break n get urself some rest too!! *hugs*

lizzy2101

[
Ah I gt it.! But the other leg straightened de.. won't it bend itself? Also My boy's head is lower than the edge? Means his head cant b seen fr the outside.. can b used?
if bb's head below the edge then u need insert cos bb might suffocate.. Yea the other leg straight it wont bend unless you change position.

reiann

Yeah, are your babies holding up head well already? I can sit my baby and she holds her head by herself but still slightly wobbly.
Any of you using the bumbo seat?

justamom

lizzy2101:734258 said:
[
if bb's head below the edge then u need insert cos bb might suffocate.. Yea the other leg straight it wont bend unless you change position.
Okok.. means he cannot use the carrier yet..means he needs to b taller then can use?Cos the carrier quite long right?

lizzy2101

Justamom not that bb cant use u just need to get insert.

Reiann im using bamboo seat but only let bb sit for awhile and assisted...

yuen6

Meltie maybe u can try lansinoh lanolin ointment on ur nipples? I had sore nipples when I nursed my elder boy last time and used it. Helps with healing. Also when I was not feeding I would use breast shells so that my nipples get to air instead of being pressed against the bra / breast pads. Aids healing too.

Lingz12

I want to buy bambo seat too! Can a 3 mth old sit in it oredi? My girl can hold her head for a while though wobbly too.. But she tend to lean forward.. Saw on gmarket, there is this JellyMom bambo seat that is slightly cheaper.. Dunno whether to get tat not.. Hmm..

reiann

Lingz: do be careful when using the bumbo , if you do get it! there is a recall issue with it, cos some parents leave their babies in it unattended, and their babies fell out of the seat and knocked their heads... so never leave baby in it alone. but if you're next to it, watching tv or surfing the internet, I find it really useful!

NeSSa

meltie i have some sample pack of avent nipple cream do you wan it?? i can bring along on 19 see who else want...i have some left over...i may bring whatever i have and see if anyone wants it...

do anyone wanna buy a 2nd hand breast pump manual phillips brand...can sell it at $30 if anyone wan let me knw i bring it on 19....

meltie

Thanks mummies! Its so great to have all ur support n encouragement!

I still have a nipple cream (goldcream) bought frm gleneagles parentcraft on day 2... i must rem to use it.. coz aft feeding, got to soothe her as she always fusses after unlatching, den try to change her diaper n get her to slp.. end up no time for myself...

As for the babyspa, sounds really fun! ya i hipe can bring bb.. but hubby working n i'm stuck at home w no car... hmm weekends usually alot of bbs right? hmm by the way my frensaus she bought the tub n float last time for her bb.. she can lend me soon.. :p waste alot if water though.. haha..

Hmm bb screamed murder just now.. well she had been feeding 2hrly for past 2 feeds coz i really hate to see her cry like crazy.. hmm i fed n wiped her down before 7pm and swaddled her put her in auto bouncer.. she slept quite well... but den just as i thought i shld switch the bouncer off in case she gets used to it... she woke up screaming! gosh.. did my patrol to calm her down.. she is still slpy.. so i did more rounds (backache :() and put her back.. heng she fell aslp again.. sigh dunno if this auto bouncer is spoiling her... but i rather she slp than scream ard at home.... i'n waiting for her next feed which shld be soon.. 8 or 8.30.. just bathed n lying down to relax abit....

Aww meltie. You've got it rough. But at least you're hanging in there!! Good job. :)

I have officially waved my white flag.

Please excuse my rant. I don't know who else to talk to.

Monster in law went on a holiday for four days and I had peace. She came back a few hours ago and it's like the Spartans at war in the house.

The minute she stepped through the door she picked on me I DON'T NNOW WHY.

She said "aiyo, I go few days only and Sophie looks terrible. What did you do to her?"

I still smiled and kept quiet. After that she scolded me for father in law's matters, scolded me for hubby's matters. Not even my problem! I still smile.

Until the point where she said "you can't even take care of her properly. You keep frightening her. And make her cough so badly" and she went on and on.

I literally snapped.

I told her the only thing that looks terrible is her own face. And that I'd there was anything my daughter is frightened of, then it must be her.

Then she went on saying nasty things to me. Hubby came home, stand there act blur. I flared up at him too. His mother scold him, he scold me, I scold his mother, blah blah.

My little precious has been such an angel. But when monster in law came home she started screaming. I already know she's very attached to me and not even her daddy can soothe her. Monster in law insisted my own baby is frightened of me.

So I let her cry. And I feel bad. But I didn't know what to do anymore. Whatever I did was wrong.

Hubby tried to make her stop crying for half an hour. No use.

I told her she so clever she so professional please go ahead and make her stop.

She carried baby for LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES return to us.

Then she dragged hubby into her room for tribal meeting. And she called up all his six aunties to complain about me.

I managed to calm my girl down. She's sleeping against my chest now. And I've decided that I really can't handle such high tension in the house everyday. I want to look for a full time nanny, I will go back to work as well as go back to renting a room outside.

I wanted to spend at least the first year with my girl. But I don't have the determination anymore. It's like swimming against a strong current everyday and I've lost my strength. :(

reiann

oh no camcam!!!! :( :( :( why is your MIL so evil?!?!?!???????
good grief!!

is it possible for you and husband to move out? oh dear :( :( I'm really so sorry.