EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

felicity

She's a milk monster... Been suckling for sooooo long.. I want slp zzz... My mum says cos my flow too slow so bb suckle v long to get full... Sigh

purpur

Felicity, bb gal crying for hunger / diaper change or wanna carrying ?? Mayb ask ur mum to take over at least u can take a nap .. endure ..

felicity

Mostly hunger.. She's a milk monster~ but in the end I fed her what I pumped out... Managed to slp thru around 4 hrs from 3+ to 7+ :) no la I let my folks slp at night, bb slp w me.. I trying to be as independent as I can.. At least my mum doing all the chores, cook n wash for me.. :) I will endure de!!

felicity

Congratulations Piglim!! Welcome to motherhood!!! (from a new and clueless mummy haha) looking forward to reading your birth story :)

meltie

Congrats Piglim!!! Rest well! Share with us when you've settled down!! :) So exciting!

My EDD is 24th Sept and i'm already starting to feel some contractions..! Still not very sure if the tightness are contractions, but it has been bothering me.. haha

Lingz12

Hi mummies.. Anyone has itchy stretch marks? These couple of days my stretch marks have been itching like mad.. I'm trying v hard not to scratch them.. but it's getting intolerable.. sometimes I jus can't help it.. :( I have tried applying more cream but it doesn't seem to help..

Kary2500

Lingz I'm having de same ... A couple of days back I noticed new stretch marks on my stomach and my entire stomach has been soo itchy since then.... Like all the time I have to scratch...

Meltie - my baby is also due on Sept 24th :))

felicity

Lingz n kary mine was itchy too in my last 2-3 weeks.. At the bottom of the bump, plus new stretch marks after some slight cramps... I think perhaps cos bump was stretching for the final lap?

Lingz12

felicity:685369 said:
Lingz n kary mine was itchy too in my last 2-3 weeks.. At the bottom of the bump, plus new stretch marks after some slight cramps... I think perhaps cos bump was stretching for the final lap?
Well then.. Guess we can't do anything but bear with it then.. How's motherhood so far? Bet it's good minus the lack of sleep.. Haha.. Rest more! :D