We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Oh I think those mense delay pills are kinda bad. Wah you used so many x in a year mummygirl?? I think all my life i only used twice.

Lynn23

mummygirl, Im not young anymore. Im 29 yr old, how about you? I just repeat my previous prolactin blood test. Yes, its the first time my menses hit that long. Thats why I started to panick. Its also the reason I had decided to go for another test and if I still fail, I will take medication to lower dw and at the same time see tcm to tiao my body, hopefully I wont need to rely on the medication for long term. Basically I kw the medication does hv some side effects like nausea, giddyness..

Wah! Why must delay yr menses when u travel overseas? I never thought of that leh.. I think better dont take this type of medication as it does make yr cycles irregular. I believe it is like contraceptive pills..normally if I really got no choice then I will take pills.

Oh I thought im too skinny, u too? Im underweight n I got difficulty to put on weight..sigh! I managed to gain bk 2 kg 2mths ago, now lost 2kg again! Perhaps due to my bloated stomach thats why I couldn't eat much recently. If i really got pregnant, I also dont think I can hold the baby as my body is too weak. That time when I did my scan, gynae said my lining was too thin at cd 13. Thin is no gd is it??

mummygirl

Oh I think those mense delay pills are kinda bad. Wah you used so many x in a year mummygirl?? I think all my life i only used twice.
Hi Dragontail,
Yes I was wrong... I know its bad but I still continued... I stopped only recent months... :(
I believe this is one of the factor I am hard to preggy too.

mummygirl

mummygirl, Im not young anymore. Im 29 yr old, how about you? I just repeat my previous prolactin blood test. Yes, its the first time my menses hit that long. Thats why I started to panick. Its also the reason I had decided to go for another test and if I still fail, I will take medication to lower dw and at the same time see tcm to tiao my body, hopefully I wont need to rely on the medication for long term. Basically I kw the medication does hv some side effects like nausea, giddyness..

Wah! Why must delay yr menses when u travel overseas? I never thought of that leh.. I think better dont take this type of medication as it does make yr cycles irregular. I believe it is like contraceptive pills..normally if I really got no choice then I will take pills.

Oh I thought im too skinny, u too? Im underweight n I got difficulty to put on weight..sigh! I managed to gain bk 2 kg 2mths ago, now lost 2kg again! Perhaps due to my bloated stomach thats why I couldn't eat much recently. If i really got pregnant, I also dont think I can hold the baby as my body is too weak. That time when I did my scan, gynae said my lining was too thin at cd 13. Thin is no gd is it??
Hi Lynn,
Ya its really bad to take so many times, I shouldn’t have.. I din think so far for my future actually.
Now my worry is my womb is very cold, as I had not been taking care of it… everyday drink soft drinks, tea at least twice a cup etc…..
I will try the red dates tea which you shared….hopefully its not too late. L

I am 31 this year already, my hubby alrdy 38 this year…. Weight normally around 40kg.. sometimes as skinny as 38kg.

Lynn23

mummygirl, no worries.. it is still not too late to make changes to yr lifestyle. Oh, I usually weigh at 38kg.. now at 39kg, at least not so bad as I ever hit 36kg! That was when I got low blood or anaemic to the point that I felt nauseated. That feeling was terrible! Are u choosy at food?? I used to be very choosy but now I try to take all sorts of food but I will try to avoid red meat.

MXLO

Actually red meat is good for u. Especially beef. Take if u can. Help to boost ur weight. Try to eat beetroot very 补血....

Dragontail

My sinseh advices me to eat beef too. But I kinda cringe at it. I don't really touch meat of 4 legged. But i still try to eat a bit during steamboat because I need the Qi, which is weak for me.

mummygirl

Mxlo, lynn, dragontail, soursop....

I need help.... i tested hpk.. got a light line..
I attach pic.. pls help me with ur eye power....
I m only cd31 today... i actually tested out for fun..

Attachments

U gals are so so skinny!! I am heavily overweight guess i think this is one of the reason tat i had difficulty ba. I always tot my body fats make me feels ok in cold surroundings but i dunno tat my bbt so low! Wearing socks help? My sinseh asked me to soak my leg in hot water with ginger. I had cut down my tea intake to 1 per day, then when outside i opt for drinks w/o ice. I noe water melon is cooling but carrot orange ok? Being drinking carrot orange juice recently....

Dragontail

Omg mummy girl! That's not fun...that's seriously a line. .congrats!!!!!

And it's not even light. Have you showed your hubby?

mummygirl

Dragontail:853803 said:
Omg mummy girl! That's not fun...that's seriously a line. .congrats!!!!!

And it's not even light. Have you showed your hubby?
Dragontail,
Really?? I hvnt shown him yet... cos i did it when i was shower.. maybe i should test again tomorrow.. i m worried of false alarm....

Dragontail

Ok I know how you feel...but I really do see an obvious line. Perhaps use fmu on Friday? I'm keeping fingers crossed and at the same time very excited for your update.

mummygirl

Dragontail:853809 said:
Ok I know how you feel...but I really do see an obvious line. Perhaps use fmu on Friday? I'm keeping fingers crossed and at the same time very excited for your update.
Thanks Dragontail and Lynn...
I shall wait for another 2 days n try test on friday using fmu.. will keep u all posted k.. if its bfp, then cw really works omg.
And it will be my hb n family best cny gift.....

Lynn23

Oh yeah! I'm happy for u mummygirl! Hope to receive gd news fm u soon! I have just stopped cw ytd due to constipation. Maybe I shd continue taking it..

mummygirl

Lynn23:853814 said:
Oh yeah! I'm happy for u mummygirl! Hope to receive gd news fm u soon! I have just stopped cw ytd due to constipation. Maybe I shd continue taking it..
Lynn
U should continue taking cw...but drink more water.. i think taking supplements should be consistence so that e pill can take effect in our body... like me, i decide to take 3mths..if no news then switch to tcm...