EDD in December 2009

BbpHir3

a.. no exactly lei......
for first preg i was 18 when conceive + march = 21 (odd should b boii horz..) but gal lei..
for this preg i'm 19 when conceive + feb = 21 ALSO this time boi... haha...

Hi, Ladyminx!
Do you believe in mother's instincts or dreams?
I dont't believe in all these tales as well. However it's such a great wish to know the sex of the baby as soon as possible!!! What to do? Only remember all these tales, just for fun)))

HoneyLicious, it's interesting, does Chinese and Japanese calendar predict that you will have a baby boy?
yes, the chinese calendar is accurate for me :001_302:

Today I've found out one more method to determine baby's sex: to sum the mum's age (when baby was conceived) and the month of conception. If amount will be even - baby will be the gal otherwise - boy :)
this doesn't work for me, i conceive when i'm 23 and on march, so it's 26=even number buy having baby boy.

shiseru

Just making sure I am looking at it correctly with the Chinese Gender Chart, can someone help?

I understand when calculating Chinese age, we add one more year.

I assume the Conception Month needs to be Chinese lunar month too? For example my LMP is 10 Mar, so I enter the following:-

Conception year: 2009 Month: 3 Day: 10 Time zone: 8

And based on lunar chinese calendar, it's Feb?

Last edited:

cony

Just making sure I am looking at it correctly with the Chinese Gender Chart, can someone help?

I understand when calculating Chinese age, we add one more year.

I assume the Conception Month needs to be Chinese lunar month too? For example my LMP is 10 Mar, so I enter the following:-

Conception year: 2009 Month: 3 Day: 10 Time zone: 8

And based on lunar chinese calendar, it's Feb?
shiseru, hi! I use on-line form, where it's necessary just enter my birth day, time zone and conception day. on-line tool calculates Chinese age and lunar month automatically :)

shiseru

shiseru

Thanks for your link!! The calendar predicts i will have a baby girl!! :001_302: Wow can't wait to confirm thru my next week detailed scanning....:Dancing_wub:. Then i can start my shopping spree, hehe...
Wow sufeit, very excited right?! My scan is tomorrow, I can't focus on my work today LOL :blaugh:

sufeit0115

Wow sufeit, very excited right?! My scan is tomorrow, I can't focus on my work today LOL :blaugh:
hi shiseru, you must be very excited & count down the time....remember to update us ya, hehe....:001_302: . Most important baby is healthy....:biggrin:. Actually i am worried & excited at the same time for my detailed scanning, hope baby is everything ok. Me kind of worriedsome & think too much:shyxxx::shyxxx:

Woohoo...very accurate. Today try the calender and also when to gynae for routine visit. Guess what, I'm expecting a princess... wooohoo.. my wife n i hoping for.

kohym

Alpha Male
today accompany wife for full scan at Mt. Eliz.

a very challenging scan as bb very active!

finally we know that bb is a GIRL GIRL:Dancing_wub::shyxxx:

Woohoo...very accurate. Today try the calender and also when to gynae for routine visit. Guess what, I'm expecting a princess... wooohoo.. my wife and i hoping for.
congratulations!! i find the chinese chart to be accurate too, if only i know about it earlier i could have tried for baby girl, hehe, but nvm i love my lil boy very much too.

today accompany wife for full scan at Mt. Eliz.

a very challenging scan as baby very active!

finally we know that baby is a GIRL GIRL:Dancing_wub::shyxxx:
congratulations!! i'm can't wait for my detail scan due on 22nd july..

keep this thread updated with the baby gender alright.. so excited for everyone!! :001_302:

shiseru

Congrats, Daddy Siansters, Kohym! :blaugh:

Sufeit, i went for my scan on Sat, baby kicking a storm but in Sitting position so cannot see gender. NOw gotta wait for 3 more weeks during detail scanning then can know. Woah, baby is trying to remain mysterious! >_<

sufeit0115

Sufeit, i went for my scan on Sat, baby kicking a storm but in Sitting position so cannot see gender. NOw gotta wait for 3 more weeks during detail scanning then can know. Woah, baby is trying to remain mysterious! >_<
hi shiseru, i thought u will be the next Dec MTB who will know the gender :001_302:, wow your baby is playing guessing game with mummy....never mind 3 weeks will pass quicky.....so the chinese calendar seemed like accurate for those who have find out the gender of their babies!! Let's see our ones whether are accurate!!

mummypooh

Hi Shiseru,

My bebe also being mysterious, when i went for scan last wk...baby was lying down...cant scan anyting...except the baby's bottoms...and the lovely spine.hiaz.

stupidyeye

wah so good!!!guess most of the mummy here knows the gender of ur lill one liao hor???
For me not yet leh!!!I had a scan on my 17 weeks....bt den can't reali see anitin....my whole family hope for a gal la...bt den my doc say it may b boy...coz lik saw someting la...bt still nt confirm....and ma doc say i and baby quite healthy..so move backwards next mth appointmant...wah..sian lo...dat means at my 23weeks den i can get to know my baby gender!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhh

notti lill one nt cooperate..........