EDD in OCTOBER 2010

star_star

hi wellac!!! which hospital and gynae u using? tis is my 1st pregnancy so im not sure abt confinement rules... mayb will watch out more on diet cuz most prob will b breastfeeding so wat u eat is wat baby drink and also muz nurse own health bac... my family member is learning how to cook afew confinement dishes... i still believe in fruits,vege and lotsa water... drink lotsa milk for calcium. im abit lactose intolerant so i drink soya milk instead... i believe i will b takin care of baby more den myself... haha

Piggy08

hi wellac!!! which hospital and gynae you using? tis is my 1st pregnancy so im not sure about confinement rules... mayb will watch out more on diet cuz most prob will b breastfeeding so what you eat is what baby drink and also must nurse own health bac... my family member is learning how to cook afew confinement dishes... i still believe in fruits,vege and lotsa water... drink lotsa milk for calcium. im abit lactose intolerant so i drink soya milk instead... i believe i will b takin care of baby more then myself... haha
Hi all ladies, did any 1 of u take batang fish? I just knw that batang fish = Spanish mackerel... High mecury.. Haiz.. Made me worry so much now.. Didn't knw abt this so keep eating batang fish fr the past few mths... :(

PinkDiamonds

Hi all ladies, did any 1 of you take batang fish? I just knw that batang fish = Spanish mackerel... High mecury.. sigh.. Made me worry so much now.. Didn't knw about this so keep eating batang fish fr the past few mths... :(
As long as u stop eating now, then it should be fine. U can express ur concern to ur gynae?

PinkDiamonds

Has everyone found out their genders of bbs yet?

I went for my 16 weeks checkup and we are 80% confirmed I am having a boy and girl! Will be going for my 20 weeks detailed scan at TMC in a couple of weeks' time and hopefully bbs health will be all good!

star_star

i juz went for my detail scan on monday. my boy doin veri well,while scanning,saw him yawn n rub his face!!!! so cute lah...

Piggy08

Has everyone found out their genders of bbs yet?

I went for my 16 weeks checkup and we are 80% confirmed I am having a boy and girl! Will be going for my 20 weeks detailed scan at Thomson Medical Center in a couple of weeks' time and hopefully bbs health will be all good!
Hi PinkDiamonds,
I just went for my 20weeks scan... sonographer said mine 90% baby girl...
I also found out that I have low lying placenta.. :(
Gynae said it is pretty normal... Will need to monitor... Hopefully my placenta will move upwards by 28weeks...

just went for my 20 weeks scan ytd. its a 99% girl! im so happy. at first i was having strong feeling that its a boy! and those fortune teller told me i will have 5 boys first! lmao. LUCKY its a girl now! saw her heartbeat and everything. so happy!

Piggy08

just went for my 20 weeks scan ytd. its a 99% girl! im so happy. at first i was having strong feeling that its a boy! and those fortune teller told me i will have 5 boys first! lmao. LUCKY its a girl now! saw her heartbeat and everything. so happy!

Congrats missymelody! Mine also baby girl.. :)

ali50n

Hi, my edd is on 11th Oct 10 cannot see the sex as the baby umbilical cord block it. Just to ask anyone see gynae in TPS, KKH? Is it that every month also will do scanning?

PinkDiamonds

Hi, my edd is on 11th Oct 10 cannot see the sex as the baby umbilical cord block it. Just to ask anyone see gynae in TPS, Kandang Kerbau Hospital? Is it that every month also will do scanning?
Hello! For now I think it's monthly visits. When you reach your 3rd trimester you will be seeing gynae more frequently. Think will be every 2 weeks, then weekly, then every other day. :)

nindya

Hello mommies,, :wewink:
this is my first pregnancy,, and my due date will be on 13th oct,,
about 23rd weeks preg now but still dont know my baby sex coz my last visit on 20 weeks with my general doctor,, i wanna change to the obgyn,, but still confused between NUH and KK:confused:,, i'm not a singaporean but my husband is a PR

PinkDiamonds

about 23rd weeks preg now but still dont know my baby sex coz my last visit on 20 weeks with my general doctor,, i wanna change to the obgyn,, but still confused between NUH and KK:confused:,, i'm not a singaporean but my husband is a PR
I think it depends on your OBGYN... KKH is considered the "maternity" hospital, as it has all the facilities necessary for the care of your babies, including those for complications.

I am not sure if you are eligible for subsidized rates. If you are, you will need to visit the polyclinic to get a referral to KKH.

If you wish to consult a private OBGYN, there's a lot of threads around for recommendations. For me I am delivering at Thomson Medical Centre. My OBGYN's clinic is also there but she also delivers at Mount Alvernia.

fLin

Hi Nindya,
KK has 4 rates
- singapore citizen
- singapore pr
- foreign residents
- non residents

you can see the rates online :)

i'm married to singaporean but i'm on a visitor visa so i'm on non-resident rate. no subsidy and only can only admit to class a1 or b1.

nindya

finally i went to KK,, the doctor said may be our baby is a girl :wong19:

ooh i hope everything just gonna be okay till the due date,,

humama

Hi mommies,

I am new in this forum. My EDD 7th Oct and expecting a bb gal =)

Hope all of us are doing fine .. most of us have few more weeks to go before we head to Labour!

cyndear

hi all,

i am sure all of us are around 30 plus weeks. sept going to start soon. so excited and anxious to see baby boy.

going to see my gynae this thursday. last check up was 3 weeks ago. baby is at 1.7kg. not sure how much he is now. excited to find out on thursday.

any mum just done a check recently? has your baby turn? if not when would it be?

cyndear

ya, mine like playing martial arts everyday. always like to attack my rib cage. always ask him to be gentle cause mummy will feel pain. he did try to be gentle but after a while he is back again. no doubt i know that this is a sign to know he is well but sometimes it is too much to take. now i understand why i read about some posting who wish that the EDD comes soon.