EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dilys

i try beat tummy b4 he thou i play w/ him kick harder. i ask him pls dun kick so hard go sleep awhile. my tummy become harden n pain at ribcage!! he getting more naughty! when hubby placed his hand or face on my tummy to talk to him. hubby kanna kick very hard also. sometime we dun know to be happy or angry.

last time i try push him back or ticking him it works. now he always thou i we play w/ him. talk to him is like play to him also. headaches.. sometime i wonder is it cos both of us is active n playful, tat why baby also like tat.

i can see him poking out very hard now, but dun know is hand or leg..

will ask gynea on this during next visit, hope he dun laugh over my stupid qns...:(
U will know wherther is feet or hands during your scan. U will feel the head very hard part. Soon u will know if u observe properly. :) Jia you

Dilys

Dear, my edd will be earlier than u... around 16 apr.. :p
Darling.. Hello u r April mummy.. I know u r earlier than me .. Hehe ... :) haha I come to Kay po Kay po here .. U also Kay po Kay po huh... Hehe ..one mummy here ask me if my edd 20 april haha how I wish it's 3 days earlier ...

Dilys

Might want to get him to hear classical music / you try listening to classical music. Somehow, esp when i let my girl listen to classical music for 30 min a day, she quietened down and only moves when the music gets louder. Once, i accidentally played rock music, she kicked super hard.

2 ways to go about doing it. one is to get earphones, put on belly and play the songs. The other is you yourself listening. I usually stick the earphone at my waistband and let baby listen while i do other things. Make it a routine like at night, 20-30 min. after sometime, once baby gets used to it, she'll get the cue..

Then again, maybe because I scold students during the day, sometimes forget to pre-empt /pacify her before and after the class, she got a little scared.. first time forget, shouted at students, she didn't move for 2 whole hours. now think she's used to the routine, especially when I speak louder.
Haha .. If you got a active baby.. No matter what you do also no use. Whatever music wherther classical or pop baby still kick agressively haha..

During gynae scan.. The scanning stick will goes up & down. Only one thing can handle this baby.. Hubby put his hand on my tummy the whole night & scolding by hubby. Baby will tone down.

climsp

Haha .. If you got a active baby.. No matter what you do also no use. Whatever music wherther classical or pop baby still kick agressively haha..

During gynae scan.. The scanning stick will goes up & down. Only one thing can handle this baby.. Hubby put his hand on my tummy the whole night & scolding by hubby. Baby will tone down.
ya music is no use to my baby now. classical music, my baby also can dance hip-pop inside. it been 2hr plus le, he is still have fun inside. i nvr touch him also he play so long

at least ur baby scared of daddy. mine is like monster lo. he also kick daddy. nowadays i carry my sis's dog he kick also, see la havent born already bully the poor doggy. we all r already imagine baby bully the timid dog.

climsp

Might want to get him to hear classical music / you try listening to classical music. Somehow, esp when i let my girl listen to classical music for 30 min a day, she quietened down and only moves when the music gets louder. Once, i accidentally played rock music, she kicked super hard.

2 ways to go about doing it. one is to get earphones, put on belly and play the songs. The other is you yourself listening. I usually stick the earphone at my waistband and let baby listen while i do other things. Make it a routine like at night, 20-30 min. after sometime, once baby gets used to it, she'll get the cue..

Then again, maybe because I scold students during the day, sometimes forget to pre-empt /pacify her before and after the class, she got a little scared.. first time forget, shouted at students, she didn't move for 2 whole hours. now think she's used to the routine, especially when I speak louder.
mine is boy, no matter wat i try, it dun seem to works already. i just let him kick until i angry n scold, which also no use!!

Dilys

ya music is no use to my baby now. classical music, my baby also can dance hip-pop inside. it been 2hr plus le, he is still have fun inside. i nvr touch him also he play so long

at least ur baby scared of daddy. mine is like monster lo. he also kick daddy. nowadays i carry my sis's dog he kick also, see la havent born already bully the poor doggy. we all r already imagine baby bully the timid dog.
Hi climsp,

Then u got to really find a way to handle ur little one. That day my gynae scan .. Really so funny.. Baby kick the scan when doc doing the scan :) my gynae smile n I look at him I laugh I say sorry .. Then I say : "baby behave urself .. Dr is scanning" don't be Notti .. Lucky manage to scan not too bad.

My hubby is always very firm while talking to baby since the day I got preggie.. Maybe that's y baby scared. I m the goody... I will sing or talk softly so when I scold haha no reaction.
Mine a boy also.. Lol. Indeed very rough!

Last edited:
Darling.. Hello u r April mummy.. I know u r earlier than me .. Hehe ... :) haha I come to Kay po Kay po here .. U also Kay po Kay po huh... Hehe ..one mummy here ask me if my edd 20 april haha how I wish it's 3 days earlier ...
haha.. :p... u so funny lah.. keke

lilvixen

[h=2][FONT=Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/h]
Hi ladies. I am a May mommy. I have got about 20 packs of Similac Mum milk(free samples). My mum got them for me when I was Peggie but I simply can't take milk. If any of you would like it, please let me know. U can email me at nalini.sweetie19@gmail.com. Cheers​

haha... mine opposite of urs.. just simply lazy to move... dun know is it becoz since i got her.. i keep telling to behave and sleep more to grow bigger... i use to that to my first born also... but sometime u just get worried coz really no movement at all!!!
mine is boy, no matter wat i try, it dun seem to works already. i just let him kick until i angry n scold, which also no use!!

climsp

Mine confirm is naughty boy! My hubby too kind n soft to him, never scold him. Onli ask him dont bully mummy good boy ok! Last time I use to scold n slap my tummy when he move too much. Now he like uses to my slaps n scold he thou is playing w/ him. I try to do child position I learn from yoga. Can onli calm baby for a few min. But I can't do it in office or outside. Just now complain to my mum, she say baby active is good mah. Think baby hear that kick even more stronger!

dilys, I scare my boy will kick the scan also now, since you mention your boy kick. Gynea always say mine very active since the 1st scan at week 9. During the detail scan at week20 I can feel he got hard time scan also, cos baby keeps change position.

Kick too much I worry, think if 1 day he never move much I will worry again. sigh

mummy is great!

Mine confirm is naughty boy! My hubby too kind n soft to him, never scold him. Onli ask him dont bully mummy good boy ok! Last time I use to scold n slap my tummy when he move too much. Now he like uses to my slaps n scold he thou is playing w/ him. I try to do child position I learn from yoga. Can onli calm baby for a few min. But I can't do it in office or outside. Just now complain to my mum, she say baby active is good mah. Think baby hear that kick even more stronger!

dilys, I scare my boy will kick the scan also now, since you mention your boy kick. Gynea always say mine very active since the 1st scan at week 9. During the detail scan at week20 I can feel he got hard time scan also, cos baby keeps change position.

Kick too much I worry, think if 1 day he never move much I will worry again. sigh

Dilys

Hi dear,

I rather u just endure.. Let ur baby kick as much he like! U should consider urself lucky. Some mummies whose baby move so gently .. Hard to track baby"s movement during the later stage .. Then u will start worry. For me I am already used to the kicks & pain. Just enjoy the feeling being kicked ... Lol...

Now I need to count my baby"s kick everyday so .. With the active baby I can easily track him.. :) During scan .. If your baby is too active .. I m sure ur gynae will try alot of ways to get the scan done.. Some times dr will request total Slience in the room then & switch off the lights.

Gracecwz

Hi Gracecz, how did u manage to dissolve Similac Mum? Mine will never completely dissolve n hence I felt a bit disgusted...
It dissolves very well. But towards the end of the can ( I think exposure to air Liao) it doesn't dissolve as fast. Nvr have problems dissolving it leh. I add water to the powder, not powder to the water.

Hi.. I am letting go unopen similac... Any taker? Self Collect at Sembawang. $4 or BN Milk Bottle (Standard Neck)
It dissolves very well. But towards the end of the can ( I think exposure to air Liao) it doesn't dissolve as fast. Nvr have problems dissolving it leh. I add water to the powder, not powder to the water.

climsp

Hi dear,

I rather u just endure.. Let ur baby kick as much he like! U should consider urself lucky. Some mummies whose baby move so gently .. Hard to track baby"s movement during the later stage .. Then u will start worry. For me I am already used to the kicks & pain. Just enjoy the feeling being kicked ... Lol...

Now I need to count my baby"s kick everyday so .. With the active baby I can easily track him.. :) During scan .. If your baby is too active .. I m sure ur gynae will try alot of ways to get the scan done.. Some times dr will request total Slience in the room then & switch off the lights.
starting i enjoy all the kicks, now he getting stronger, its pain. no choice, at least he active i know he is ok.
during my detail scan the light is off. think maybe tat time gynea already know baby very active. next time i try peeping his note see, whether he got take down note like - super active baby!! hahaha

milkshake

Hi All - especially to experienced mum's out there

Got a question on baby wipes - I was told to stock up on this cos this is what is being used the most. I've seen various brands in the market - can anyone suggest or recommend which one is the best?

I've got most of my stuff except for wipes :p

Pigeon... but quite costly. I bought about 5 packets with 80-100 pcs each.. I cant remember..maybe you can try out different brand see which one is suitable for you baby instead of stock up a lot of the same brand

Hi All - especially to experienced mum's out there

Got a question on baby wipes - I was told to stock up on this cos this is what is being used the most. I've seen various brands in the market - can anyone suggest or recommend which one is the best?

I've got most of my stuff except for wipes :p