EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

felicity

Ya eeneyminey i hope bb will not reject if not we will hv so many unused pacifier lying around, so wasted!

Wow I believe many more birth stories coming soon... Smooth delivery rodorsany, and everyone who's gonna deliver soon!! :D

Lingz12

Went gynae's clinic this morning to insert pill to induce cos amino fluid level v low already.. Told to admit myself at 1230pm even if no pain.. So here I am at TMC.. Started to feel a bit uncomfy with the super feel like pooing feeling.. I hope that means I'm dilating! Gynae says to try for delivery tonight.. So excited!

Oh yeah.. VE is super uncomfy for me too.. Sometimes a bit painful, sometimes like this morning, super painful until I couldnt answer my gynae's question.. Even using lubricant will still hurt cos it's nt e friction that hurts.. it's e pushing and pressure on the cervix that's painful.. :(

felicity

Ooo lingz, wish u smooth delivery!! I know during my contraction I was in so much pain during my contractions I can't be bothered with them sticking their fingers in to check with dilation... Anyway hv a good n comfortable stay at TMC! Look forward to ur bb's pic n birth story ^^

feera

So exciting.. Lots of mummies delivering soon.. Im at 37weeks.. First time mummy also. Have been feeling cramp and tightening on and off.. Is the feeling consider as BH or contractions?? Anyone feel like this before?

Kary2500

Went gynae's clinic this morning to insert pill to induce cos amino fluid level v low already.. Told to admit myself at 1230pm even if no pain.. So here I am at TMC.. Started to feel a bit uncomfy with the super feel like pooing feeling.. I hope that means I'm dilating! Gynae says to try for delivery tonight.. So excited!

Oh yeah.. VE is super uncomfy for me too.. Sometimes a bit painful, sometimes like this morning, super painful until I couldnt answer my gynae's question.. Even using lubricant will still hurt cos it's nt e friction that hurts.. it's e pushing and pressure on the cervix that's painful.. :(
Lingz - Woohooo !! Your time is here... Good luck .. Hope and pray you have a smooth, quick and less painful delivery.. But now you can countdown hours :) and you will have your little precious in your hands soon.. Keep us updated! Looking forward to your birth story.

Pinky32

Went gynae's clinic this morning to insert pill to induce cos amino fluid level very low already.. Told to admit myself at 1230pm even if no pain.. So here I am at Thomson Medical Center.. Started to feel a bit uncomfy with the super feel like pooing feeling.. I hope that means I'm dilating! Gynae says to try for delivery tonight.. So excited!

Oh yeah.. VE is super uncomfy for me too.. Sometimes a bit painful, sometimes like this morning, super painful until I couldnt answer my gynae's question.. Even using lubricant will still hurt cos it's not e friction that hurts.. it's e pushing and pressure on the cervix that's painful.. :(
All the best and good luck. Wish you have a smooth delivery.

lizzy2101

Is dere anything to do to bring on labor apart from walking et all? I'm getting really impatient and wanna see my baby fast.. I've read that drinking castor oil helps but the thought of that makes me sick..
lol at castor oil :p karry eat pineapple and do squatting! dont drink anything sounds funny :p

Irah

Congrats to all mummies that have delivered!! Been following the thread as an unregistered member.. Just got myself registered.. The thread is getting more and more exciting!! One by one, mummies are popping.. I could feel the goosebumps..my EDD is on the 29th September and will be delivering at raffles hospital.. Anyone else with me?

Been having pelvic pain and the little one hasn't been kind either with his constant kicks..my next gynae visit will be on next monday. Many have commented that my tummy still looked high..maybe the little one is making his way down slooooowly now.. Haiz..Let's pray for each other's smooth delivery..

felicity

Congrats to rodorsany!!

Hi feera.. I think real contractions will hv pain compared to BH? Not sure.. I can't really tell also, didn't really have BH.

Kary... Ermmm I heard making love can induce also? :p

Hey all! After birth is very stressful! Baby cry and i dunno what to do at times. I feel lost. Trying to breastfeed exclusively in the hopes that my milk is enough for the lil one. So far just latching, no time to pump yet..

Anyone baby having G6PD? Mine is. Baby had to stay a few more days aft i discharged. How to check if jaundice level too high?

felicity

Ya caramellae... Miss having bb inside? My bb latching nonstop day n night.. My nipples so sore.. 430pm latching till now only stopped 5 min to rush for dinner while my dad carry... Omg how to tahan... Nipples sore, arms sore, back sore...

Lingz12

Hi mummies, I have delivered! Sucummbed to epidural in e end.. I realli salute those who went without epidural.. *salute* Will update birth story later.. Thanks all who wished me smooth delivery.. It is indeed (though I din tink so during labour! Ha!) :D