We are TTC-ing!

quincy1986

@xiaohuiiss, I think you need to understand your body. For me, I already knew I'm naturally heaty base - always radiating heat, easy cough/sore throat when I take a lot of fried food/durian, and if drink less than 2 bottles of water a day, smelly breath etc..

You girls are quick... I went for a 5 hour meeting, and the thread jumped 4 pages. hahaha
for me my sinseh says i am cool base because he says my hands turn cold easily when i am in aircon place.
and no matter how strong the aircon. sometimes even when it's windy my hands also turn cold.
my hubby's hand will still be very warm.

Quincy i have seen gold kili brand (am drinking its ginger tea) of LRD tea but worried about what others mentioned about being artificial and too sweet. This particular brand of instant LRD tea is from taiwan and approved by Dr Su so I thought of trying it..

Ha Quincy then I'm cool based too cos I have the same issues as you.. Even just washing my hands and they will be so cold especially with the cold weather these days..

quincy1986

Quincy i have seen gold kili brand (am drinking its ginger tea) of LRD tea but worried about what others mentioned about being artificial and too sweet. This particular brand of instant LRD tea is from taiwan and approved by Dr Su so I thought of trying it..
by this particular brand you mean gold kili right?

littlehamster

quincy1986:758841 said:
@xiaohuiiss, I think you need to understand your body. For me, I already knew I'm naturally heaty base - always radiating heat, easy cough/sore throat when I take a lot of fried food/durian, and if drink less than 2 bottles of water a day, smelly breath etc..

You girls are quick... I went for a 5 hour meeting, and the thread jumped 4 pages. hahaha
for me my sinseh says i am cool base because he says my hands turn cold easily when i am in aircon place.
and no matter how strong the aircon. sometimes even when it's windy my hands also turn cold.
my hubby's hand will still be very warm.
I also same as u quincy, but I heaty type.so weird

bbhope80

Wow. This thread is so fast. Can't catch up.

Quincy & Littlej.. Tot bd is supposed to be enjoyable. But it's not leh. Sometimes I wonder if I m the odd one.

Littlej, I have check up 2 yrs ago. I have no problem except the issue I mentioned earlier.

Dragontail, my doggie is 2 yrd ++.

Dragontail

Littlehamster, yes yes can see. It looks like you o-ed on cd 16/19 but then the temps roller coastered again and finally you o-ed for good.

For past 2-3 days, I have been on dr wu's powder which helps in ovulation. Maybe it helps with bringing forward the o...or helps with more cm...but somehow Im feeling like a hot woman on heat. Hahah! feels like I had "chun yao".

Last edited:

Dragontail

Ladies, i do consume ginger drinks few x a week because I think it is healthy generally to do so. To get rid of winds and I just feel better drinking ginger after a sinful meal :p

The one I have is the best taste so far because it is all natural and even organic. Once I have tasted this, I feel none others match its taste/goodness. I buy them from taka b2. I cant remember the brand. I have to go dig (threw away the packaging). Retailing at 22 per pack which can last you 2 months if you drink like 2x a week.

quincy1986

Wow. This thread is so fast. Can't catch up.

Quincy & Littlej.. Tot bd is supposed to be enjoyable. But it's not leh. Sometimes I wonder if I m the odd one.

Littlej, I have check up 2 yrs ago. I have no problem except the issue I mentioned earlier.

Dragontail, my doggie is 2 yrd ++.
you need more aphrodisiac.
i have read online that anything that's good for the heart is an aphrodisiac.

Xiaohuiis you can consult a reliable TCM doc whichever is convenient for you and from there, you will be able to find out your body's constitution. Generally all Chinese med are heaty and for women, cold womb is not conducive for conception so thats y we take the med with DOM and LRD tea to keep the womb warm.

Dragontail do you remember which shop you bought the ginger tea from? The gold kili's ginger tea is so so only and ginger tea is really effective..

Dragontail

If you are at b2, facing cold storage, the ginger powder is located at the far right end. That corner sells some exquisite items and foodies. You may ask the cashier there on the powder. The last I bought they were displayed behind the cashier. The packaging is clear plastic with brown and green, I think, design.

TVH

ask your hubby to eat dragonfruit...must be the one with red flesh...

his friend also ttc-ing told my hubby to...then they got pregnant...they tried more than a year....so last month, my hubby bought a few from NTUC to eat...and we got it....not sure if it's concidental....but no harm since dragonfruit contains so much fibre...helps their bowel movements too

Last edited:

TVH

Ladies, i do consume ginger drinks few x a week because I think it is healthy generally to do so. To get rid of winds and I just feel better drinking ginger after a sinful meal :p

The one I have is the best taste so far because it is all natural and even organic. Once I have tasted this, I feel none others match its taste/goodness. I buy them from taka b2. I cant remember the brand. I have to go dig (threw away the packaging). Retailing at 22 per pack which can last you 2 months if you drink like 2x a week.
the powder comes in bead form? i bought mine from taka b2 food basement too....could be the same shop...

quincy1986

What food is aphrodisiac? Chocolate? Oyster? I only know these.
off hand i can only think of almond and ginseng. and banana maybe. i think yours is too.
i wanted to paste a webpage here but those that i found via google need to maneuver around in the webpg to get to the aphrodisiacs.
go check it out ladies ;)