We are TTC-ing!

bbhope80

Littlej, thx for ur advice
Oyster with wine will lao Sai or not?

I haven't try my blacksmore yet! Hmmm. So many things to try. Omg..

So glad weekend is here! :D

littlehamster

Nice bag n wallet! Branded goods not for me lol. Normally I use my sis's bags After she grew tired of them lol. My most ex is a coach. Still think in states is cheaper than here. When I got chance.to fly there I will buy a few!!

littlej

Dragontail - how did a bag = bag + wallet!!! Haha.

nice nice. The classic range. Oooo the smell of new leather products *sniff sniff*

Littlehamster - oh yes coach is dirt cheap in us. And kate spade too! And le sports sac as well! oh and nine west, naturalizer and polo Ralph! .. Esp at the factory outlet. Seriously not worthwhile buying in sg or anywhere else. But of course if you don't mind it is past season la. For me, I don't care. Hahahah.

Dragontail

I dont splurge on branded items often. Only when I know I can get pretty good deals then I indulge. Yes usa the coach is cheaper like mad. I bought many there for myself and friends. So many until I forgot what coach bags I have!

Ok I have ewcm already. Stretches more than 2inches. Opk as pictured here. This is the darkest line i ever had! Maybe i will O tomorrow or Sunday you think, based on the color of the line? I think the tcm ovulation powder is making me o-ing earlier. Even if I o on sunday, it is the earliest I ever got ever since I started bbt.

Attachments

Last edited:

TVH

Hi all, any suggestions for foods to prefer and foods to avoid during menses so as to prepare the body for a good healthy cycle and healthy conception?
Take evening primrose oil from day one of menses up until ovulation. Eat more walnuts (for you and your hubby). Avoid drinking too much soya bean milk for both of you cos soya bean milk contains too much estrogen - female hormones. Hubby cannot drink too much.

Dragontail nice bag and wallet!

Happysoul I would say avoid cold drinks whether its before or after menses. Take all foods in moderation though chinese sinseh will advise you to avoid cold foods. For healthy conception, do take multi vitamins and folic acids.

Dragontail

Littlej, cant be help...I'm anal that I need to have wallet and bag same brand one. I know I'm weird! Haa.

Thanks girls! Actually I dont know should bd or not because sinseh says wanna do acupuncture for me next cycle. This cycle she is away on cny break. Anyway I think bd la. Tonight me and hubby feel like rahbah rahbah. :p

TVH

Haha quick go happy happy, don't miss the good time. BD Sun morn too cos sperms are the strongest in the mornings. Jia you!

prayinghard

Wow dragontail nice bag and wallet..
Enjoy ur bd this week... Hope u will have your good news even before u start your acupuncture next cycle

quincy1986

oh yay new bag. send to cck pls. tyvm :D
@littlehamster
http://incomingincomingbaby.blogspot.sg/2012/12/guide-in-making-red-date-teas.html?m=1

Last edited: